Saturday, August 8, 2009

Just another manic weekend...

Oh wait...it is supposed to be a Manic Monday. Phooey. Oh well, I will get a head start on it. Katie and I are working on her new school bag. This will be her last year at MCAD so we are going to pull out all the stops and make her a stand-out school bag. We are using the Laurel Burch mermaid as the front...it will be huge and will have special pockets...and she is going to embellish it with Swarovski crystals....I will post pictures when we get it finished.

I am navigating on two hours sleep. Jr. is soooo frightened of thunderstorms that we had a quivering, panting puppy all night long. I feel bad for him and hope we get over this before I die from lack of sleep. Lucky for him, he is a cute boy.

1 comment:

  1. Poor puppy. Did you let him cuddle during the storm? Looking forward to seeing Katie's new school bag.

    ReplyDelete