Sunday, June 27, 2010

Oooftah...what a weekend!

This has been an exhausting weekend...storms Friday and Saturday night have scared my poor little puppy something fierce. He shook so hard we could hear his little bones knocking against the floor in the kitchen. We took turns holding him and that seemed to help a bit.

Then, to complicate things, Katherine and her friend Chris had a car accident. An inattentive driver ran a red light and they collided almost head on. Katherine and Chris seem to be OK but Chris' car is undrivable....leaving him in a difficult situation. We are arranging schedules and working to free up Katherine's car for Chris until he has the insurance assessment and knows how to move forward. What a hassle for Chris. I hope this gets resolved soon.

I am making progress on my Gettysburg Stars (?) quilt...putting the top together tonight. I will add a picture soon.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about the car accident, but glad they are okay. Can't wait to see that Gettysburg Stars quilt! How's the new job so far?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am looking forward to see your star quilt :-)
    I hope you all are all right now - no huff da !

    ReplyDelete