Sunday, February 6, 2011

Oooh...busy weekend!

Holy moley...hardly any quilting for this Diva!  My sister is back in the cities...not so far away and doing better.  I went to visit her a couple of times this weekend.  I also went to my Sister-In-Law's concert with the Twin Cities Women's Choir...what a wonderful concert!  Then, to make it even better she made us dinner afterwards!  What a wonderwoman she is!

Today Katherine and I did the shopping, cleaned out kitchen cupboards and did some cooking for the upcoming week.  We made individual quiches...yummy!  Now we have nice, stick to your ribs breakfasts for the next days when it is so horribly cold out!

I did have the time to pick out my fabrics for the next installment of the Barbara Brackman Civil War BOW.  My stash of Jo fabrics did not fail me!  I just need to come up with the time to put it together.  Monday night I am going back out to see my sister.  I need to help keep her spirits up so she works hard to get out of the extended care facility.

No comments:

Post a Comment