Saturday, March 28, 2009

Dear Jane Workday

Lots of folks showed up for our workday today...JoAnn and I were working on our Neutral Jane exchange blocks. I like the fabrics I chose. When I finish the blocks, I will have to post a picture.

I am feeling much better these days. Good drugs, I guess... I have a shot scheduled for Weds, April 1st and I am scared to death. Katie will take me to the hospital for the spinal epidural. Eesh that scares me something fierce. I hope they give me something beforehand so I don't care what they do. I am so funny about having someone touch my back anyway...this won't help a bit! I have to focus on the outcome and feeling less / no pain... I want to stop taking these drugs, they make me so sleepy!

Well..back to work on Holiday Inn and my exchange blocks...I have to get ready for my class on Thursday...

No comments:

Post a Comment