Sunday, March 22, 2009

It was a....

Happy National Quilting Day! I got a lot done. I am still hand appliqueing the center for Holiday Inn and am also working on blocks for Vienna Nights. I have put the small 1" star center in it's 2" star...ready for inserting into the 4" star....that one is going to be really something to see! I can't wait to see if people notice it. I will take a picture of the block when it is done.

This has been a pretty good weekend, pain-wise...I have a follow up with the doctor on Tuesday and hope we come up with the course of action. I want to get off these pills and get my life back. I am still walking crooked and not able to go very far. I am tired of this!

I am looking forward to spending some time with my friend Lois...she has a big birthday coming up on April 1st. We will bring it in with a fun time in the sewing hole. I could use some vacation time for sure.

1 comment:

  1. You'd better shape up before Shipshe! Seriously, I hope your back improves soon. Pain is no fun. How about some pics of those projects you've been working on?

    ReplyDelete