Saturday, November 13, 2010

Oh man! Busy, busy, busy!

Sawyer, a cute black and brown doggie.
Poor excuse for not keeping up! So very sorry.

We have a new doggie...Sawyer. Isn't he cute? He is a miniature pinscher / sheltie mix that was a rescue...very smart doggie but he hates men. My brother is patiently trying to work through the fear that Sawyer has. He sees our new fence as a challenge, whereas Jett, my baby, sees it as a barrier...
Everyone in my house is doing fine. We had our first snow last night and it was a doozy...about a foot of very wet snow. Sawyer wasn't fazed a bit. He is from Kansas according to what we were told by the rescue organization. Katherine and I are going to make him some boots. He is her dog.
Well...have to get to work, I am finishing the last borders on something. I promise to share it later today. You will be shocked and amazed!

3 comments:

  1. Lovely to see you againg Deb! I have missed you. Hugs and smiles and no huffdas :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh good! I didn't need an huffdas! I hope you are doing well...are you going to Shipshe? I have to wait for April....sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to Sawyer! How does he get along with Jett? Spring will be here before we know it! (I hope)

    ReplyDelete