Thursday, January 29, 2009

Freedom!

Not that I don't LOVE my job, because I really do...but I have tomorrow off and I am excited. I am still very tired from last weekend and could use the extra time for sleeping in and resting. I have big plans! Besides sleeping until 100 o'clock, I am going to the quilt shop and to lunch with JoAnn. Then, I am going to find a movie and sit in Mom's chair in the basement, watch the movie and sew on my binding. Just wait till you see the quilt I am finishing!

Katie, you are going to have to show me how to upload pictures, etc...

Yeah Friday off!

2 comments:

  1. it's terribly difficult debbie, I hope you can handle it...hehe. what movie are you going to watch! I could come over and chill with you! hehe gimme a call. I won't be able to stay long on sunday because I'm meeting with a partner for a project sunday at 1. so I'd love to sit and watch a movie with you for a bit tomorrow

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm anxious to see some pictures of what you have been working on. Enjoy your day off!

    ReplyDelete