Saturday, January 31, 2009

Super Saturday

Boy have I got plans for myself today. My back is hurting something fierce already but I am still going to try to make some progress...OK...plans are for:
  • Sew another thread on the binding for my Vienna Nights quilt..if not two

  • Make a bag out of the Vegetable Dye fabric from Andover - learn something from the pattern

  • Finish a needlecase for JoAnn

  • Wash all that fabric I bought yesterday...Jo's new line
Let's see how I do...♥♥♥...Genie taught me the heart trick! What fun! Thanks Genie!
Progress Report @8PMish...

  • Not one thread, or two...but THREE! I have one whole side done on the scalloped binding. Phew!

  • Needle case done - SEE! I finished the red one tonight...

Needlecases and Pin Cushion

  • Bag is done too....I don't like the pattern. The bag is too squishy...don't like the fabric either...but, I learned technique from the experience at least...

Bag made from Vegetable Dye fabrics

Now that I have these done, I can work on my stars tomorrow. Wait till you see THAT quilt!

















1 comment:

  1. And I learned the heart thing from Lurline in AU. http://lurlineg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete