Saturday, May 9, 2009

Busy, busy!

I have been a very busy girl...and have been keeping out of trouble, isn't that nice?

I have switched doctors for my back issue. This guy seems to know what he is doing, came highly recommended by my doctor so I have hope that we can get something done. I have a spinal epidural scheduled for Tuesday and then another one the following Tuesday. I hope this lasts longer than the first one. At least I know what to expect, know the doctor looked at the MRI, the EMG and the X-Ray so he should NOT be saying "I can't see where I am going" "What is this stuff?" "I should have looked at an X-Ray first"....I will NEVER go back to that place.

On a more positive note, I am making great progress with the Heart and Hand blocks. I love these little things! Just finished the goldfish, am working on the frog and have a couple others prepped and ready to go. I have a special applique block I am working on for Brenda as well. I need to buckle down and get that one done.

It is good to be busy...and YEAH spring!

1 comment:

  1. I don't remember you talking about a Hand and Heart block. What is that and where can we see the pattern? You know me and applique.

    ReplyDelete