Saturday, May 16, 2009

Woo Hoo!

I am feeling good today! Lost 3 pounds over the last week...that makes for 16 since I started working on it in earnest about the end of February. Good progress!

I am going to sew today. I need to finish my block of the week for Heart and Hand and then finish the swap blocks for my Dear Jane group. They aren't due until June but I want to get on to other things and these are in the way.

I hope all my friends are doing well. Susan has surgery coming up next Wednesday, I am praying for your successful outcome and swift recovery.

My house smells like lilacs. The very best part of spring....lilacs. Happy Saturday!

1 comment:

  1. I am sooo glad to hear you are doing better and about the weight lose. I am down 22 pounds myself and will set my goal for WW tomorrow. God loves you. Lois

    ReplyDelete