Saturday, April 16, 2011

Busy, fun weekend!

Boy, oh boy do I have fun plans!  I started my weekend with a massage...and as usual, came home Friday night feeling wonderful!  My friend David is absolutely MAGICAL!  I hope everyone who has aches and pains can find someone like David to help them work through those "issues"....

Let's see...today started out with cookery and hopefully will end in a quilty fashion.  Katherine made quiches for breakfast...then we freeze the rest for week day breakfasts...wonderful!  A trip to Costco and we are set for the rest of the month with meat and vegetables...lucky us!  I hope to get my Civil War blocks done...I have two weeks to do.

Tomorrow is a BIG day...my friend David is coming over and we are going to work on a quilt for him.  He is redecorating his space and needs something quilty for his bed.  His house has a decoration on the front...I noticed it was a quilt block standing on point...Puss in the Corner!  How fun is that?  I think that Puss in the Corner will have to be a second quilt somewhere down the road.

More later on Shipshe, and hopefully the Civil War blocks.  Katherine has laid out her graduation quilt so now I have to start putting that puppy together.  It will be a beautiful quilt!

1 comment:

  1. Deb.. Rebecca is right; you did look great at the retreat. Keep up the good work. I am soooooo happy for you. Take care, and I'll see you in Noveber.

    ReplyDelete