Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter!

Boy did I fall behind in my Civil War blocks...I have three of them ready to go...pictures are here:


This first one is Fort Sumpter

This one is White House

This one is Comfort Quilt...all in Jo Morton Fabrics.  I am so excited about this Civil War quilt!


I hope everyone is having a wonderful Easter!  We have a quiet home today.  My niece Katherine is in Amsterdam right now, going to Bruges, Belgium and then to several cities in Germany.  I have to hold down the fort with Grandma for a couple of weeks.

I have a fun week ahead!  I am so excited that the weather has warmed up.  I took my new bike out for a 30 minute ride...adventured to the neighboring city via bike path.  It was fun!  I love my new bike!

Enjoy that spring weather!

3 comments:

  1. The knowing-who-to-invite element is easy, what’s difficult is the knowing what to get and how greatest to put them up to produce that party ambiance.
    Cinematography

    ReplyDelete
  2. The subject and content were just great. I think that your insight is deep, its just well thought out and really interesting.
    SEO

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you are not satisfied with the California Guide you buy on this website, I will send you a refund- no questions asked.
    ohio bankruptcy

    ReplyDelete