Saturday, May 21, 2011

Busy Diva!

I have been remiss in posting...and very busy!  Lots to do in the spring, I guess...not so much related to quilting, I am afraid.

My weight loss journey continues...I hit a rough patch there for a bit...was trying to get off medications and took the wrong one off first...now we have that figured out, I am off of two of the three and aiming to get rid of that last one.  Exercise and weight loss have really made a difference in how I feel.  It is amazing!  The other parts of that amazing feeling equation, which made the exercise and weight loss possible are David, Maria and Dona.  Massage, Nutritional guidance and Acupuncture have made such a difference for me!  THANK YOU!  I have been so lucky to have these people enter my life at this time...

So now today, I have to catch up on my Civil War Blocks...I have last week's block to do as well...and I am determined to make a dent in the mess in my sewing room.  I have a Pile-its License that needs to be revoked.  The piles are starting to tumble over.  I am going to lose a dog if I am not careful.

However, there will be a diversion today.  I am so excited for next Friday!  My friend David's birthday will be a big event, ending in a trip to the Cirque d' Soleil...how fun is that?  I already got my hair cut, and some new clothes...need to find some makeup and the proper hardware to go under those new clothes, if you catch my drift....so Katherine and I are headed to Mauled in America this afternoon.  Oh...and shoes...I don't have any fun shoes...I will have to post a picture of the "new" me....it should be very fun and outrageous!

Quilt blocks will happen later tonight and I will post pictures...Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment