Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!

What a beautiful day in Minneapolis!  We have picture perfect skys, lovely temperatures and just a light breeze...perfect for Mother's Day!  I have fun plans...going to make pork tenderloin for Mom, Katherine and my friend, David...some asparagus and some saurkraut will round this out to make a great meal...then Katherine, David and I are going to do some quilt / craft related fun stuff...

Katherine has returned from Europe...she has tons of great stories and I can't wait to see her pictures.

I have my fabrics picked out for this week's civil war block...have to get that one done too!  Better get to work!  I will come back with a picture of the block...

1 comment:

  1. we need to have a picture walk through soon... I forget you aren't on facebook :P

    ReplyDelete