Sunday, May 1, 2011

Keeping up...and other news!

I just finshed this week's Civil War block.  Union Square...I like these easy ones!    Jo Morton fabric, as always.  That print that looks like gingham is such fun!

Good news!  My sister is scheduled to come home tomorrow afternoon.  I pray that she will not be disappointed again.  She will be home for her daughter Ashley's birthday.  Diane misses her doggies and they miss her.  They keep going into her closet and sniffing her clothes.

My niece Katherine is still in Europe.  She texted me from Berlin.  She will be there another four days and then to Amsterdam and then home next Saturday.  I pick her up at the airport at 3pm. 

She is home just in time for the "Divas and Desserts" concert by the Twin Cities Women's Choir.  My sister-in-law is a member of the choir.  We just LOVE their concerts!  This one is a particular fave...desserts!  They have always had a gluten free table but I have never had a reason to check it out before.  Well...I bet there will be a lot more people checking out that table this year!  They also have a silent auction which is lots of fun.

I hope everyone had a good weekend...I have a couple of puppies that think they need to check the perimeter for fuzzy tailed rodentials...good thing we have some mature trees those squirrels can climb!

No comments:

Post a Comment