Sunday, February 1, 2009

Wasted Sunday

Not so much today...Junior was scared out of his mind last night... Junior Jett Man
It seems Mom's smoke detector was beeping periodically...needed a new battery...and it was scaring my little doggie to death. He was panting and pacing and wouldn't calm down. Poor little guy!

Anyway, that leaves me pretty tired out today. I am going to press the fabric I need for tomorrow night's Back Home Again class at Four Seasons Quilts...then, who knows...dig around in my Jo fabric to see what I want to use for my next big Jo project...

Katie and I went to Sam's Club and Cub this morning so all the grocery shopping is done..poor Ma had to put a bunch of junk away...I am good at getting it into the house but that is about it for me...Oh yeah, I eat it too...

3 comments:

  1. awww, cute puppy picture! Thanks again for the socks and the groceries...I'm going to keep an eye on them to see if Shaun is eating them...I'm so sick of this kid...can't wait to be rid of him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh and I meant the groceries...not the socks...I don't think shaun is eating my socks...although that is a possibility...hmmmm...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, you have pictures! Great projects and I love the doggy picture. Those alarms can be stressful. Hope your back is feeling better.

    ReplyDelete