Sunday, November 1, 2009

Adventures in Sewing...

I just got back from Quilt Camp....my friend Lois
set up her family room for sewing and she entertained me and my featherweight. It was lots of fun, as usual. Lois sewed circles around me, as usual....she is so prepared for sewing days like this. I need to take a lesson from her. We also experimented with Inklingo and I failed badly...but will try using Inklingo on my next project that requires a large quantity of half square triangles. I want to be able to make them accurately without having to trim a bunch.














Of course, Lois had an assistant...hmmmm...
This may be why she got so much done. Look at that young man iron. He is a whiz at the sewing machine as well. Gavin was very busy helping Grandma. He also found time to make a rocket ship for himself. What a cute guy he is!


Next quilt camp is in April....and I can't wait! Let's see...what did I accomplish? I finished the stars for my Vienna Nights quilt and made a practice block for the log cabin quilt we are going to use in December's Heritage Club. I worked too!

No comments:

Post a Comment