Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

I hope all my friends are having a great time with their friends and families! We are headed to my sister's house and I am bringing "that corn thing". My yearly foray into cooking. Good thing we are hardy people, no one has died yet. Phew!

I am working on the December quilt for our Heritage Club. We are having such a great time doing our own thing that we don't even miss Jo Morton's Club. I think Club Nine is out now but we won't be doing that until next year and then we will just fit it in as time allows. Jo really did us a favor when she got behind in her club offerings. Our show is in January and I will post the site so you can see our stuff. I am proud of what we are doing.

Katie laid out my Night at the Opera quilt for me last night so my next big one is one step closer to being done. That is going to be one gorgeous quilt!

1 comment:

  1. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving! Looking forward to the Jo Morton quilt show at the shop.

    ReplyDelete