Sunday, January 9, 2011

Better today...

She is still in intensive care but they are backing her off the respirator and she is breathing on her own. This has been so hard for her! Her husband feels that she is sad because she thought she would be going home soon...and he thinks it may be a week or more before they release her.

Thanks so much for your prayers and support. I am sure this is helping her pull through!

When she is back in MN and recovering, we will be making a quilt together as part of her get back to normal therapy. We did this last time and had a lot of fun.Catch Me If You Can quilt block


Meanwhile, I am starting a new quilt based on Barbara Brackman's Civil War BOM. I will use my wonderful stash of Jo Morton fabrics...here is the first block! I am thinking of a diagonal set with sashing...will need to make a few more blocks but that isn't a big deal...I am looking forward to seeing this one finished! I think I will use one of the beautiful stripes from the Annandale line for the outer border...and maybe a smaller stripe from Providence for the sashing...

No comments:

Post a Comment