Sunday, January 30, 2011

Next....

Ooh....Kansas Troubles...Diva Troubles should be the name of this baby!  Who'd a thunk it would be such a challenge!  I changed my fabric choices...I sewed the triangles upside down...I lost my pinwheel in the middle...I had nothing but troubles!  Oh well...it is done and I like it!

This BOW is very challenging and I like it!  I think I have my layout planned...I just love EQ7 and the fact that I can go out to the internet and grab images of the fabric I want to use and play with them.  How wonderful is that?

Anyway, I have a setting with an alternate block that looks nice and old fashioned to go along with these wonderful Civil War blocks.  I am looking forward to the next challenge!

On a very happy note, my sister is all set to leave Columbus Ohio tomorrow morning and set off for a twelve hour drive back to MN.  Her husband will drive the daylight hours and Ashley will drive in the dark.  They are taking her to a rehabilitation facility in Edina, very close to us...and she may be there for as long as a month.  I have picked out a quilt to cheer her up in her new setting.  I have talked to her every day and plan to go see her on Tuesday if she is up to visitors.  Please God, let this go off without a hitch!

1 comment: