Thursday, February 24, 2011

Best of news today!

My brother-in-law sent out a wonderful email today.  My sister has walked around the nurse's station twice and is doing physical therapy and even turned her phone on and called a few people!  Most amazing of all, she is having people from her place of business come to see her tomorrow.  She has not allowed anyone but family to come and see her.  She must be feeling so much better!

I am so excited for this weekend.  My good friend Kari Schell is teaching a mystery class...starting Friday night and ending Sunday night.  Of course I have chosen my favorite fabrics to use.....and I am getting boring on this...the same border fabric I am using in the Civil War quilt...but in pink and brown.  I will show pictures of progress.  My camera is being packed up tonight!

Sigh....things are finally looking up!  Thank you God!

1 comment:

  1. Happy to hear that prayers are being answered!
    Take care,
    Jo in Nebraska

    ReplyDelete