Saturday, February 19, 2011

Busy, busy, busy!

Holey moley!  I have been so busy I have not made a quilt block all week.  That is good and bad I guess!  My sister is improving, after her fourth surgery.  Poor kid!  I have been busy visiting her and we had our Heritage Club meeting this week.  That takes time as well.

I have Cotton Boll all picked out and ready to cut.  I have to sew #6 (forgot the name) and get that up as well.  Tomorrow is going to be a busy day too...visiting Diane and cooking for the next week.  We are trying to learn to be prepared!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Deb,
    You certainly have your hands full, but it sounds like your sister is improving and at least she is near home now and you can see her, that is important.
    I'm enjoying seeing your blocks! Wonder why? :-)
    Thanks!
    Jo

    ReplyDelete