Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!

What a day! I had to cook TWO things! Oh man...Monkey Bread and that Corn Thing. No one died so I guess I did OK. PHEW! Katie brought boyfriend and large lab and Katie's Mom joined us for our very strange, many coursed feast. I wanted to have a brunch and Grandma wanted to have a dinner...we both won.

I am packing for Shipshe and also working feverishly on a Hearts and Hands Applique challenge block. Turns out I am working on the wrong block but I think they will forgive me. I have several things to take along for Shipshe and hope I will be able to keep out of mischief...NOT!

I am so excited to get going. JoAnn is going to show up in my driveway at 6:30AM on Weds morning...then off we get...11 or so hours later, dinner at the Blue Gate and off to set up our sewing stations and save two spots for the Chicken Sisters. I miss you guys so much!

1 comment:

  1. You were cooking? I'm so impressed with your many skills. See you very, very soon. Better get to bed early tomorrow night~

    ReplyDelete