Friday, April 3, 2009

Relief!

Well, I must say that spinal epidural thing was a miserable thing to endure but since Wednesday I have been mostly pain free. Thank you GOD! I have hurt so badly since mid November and was starting to lose my happy disposition.

I have the grocery shopping done and am going to work hard on my quilty stuff this weekend. First project will be to make a new collar for my cute little doggie...not very quilt related but something he needs. It is going to be a lovely springy green.

I also have to start planning for my trip to Shipshewana. I can't wait!

2 comments:

  1. I'm really glad that worked out for you debbie. Good to hear you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great news, Deb! I hope it continues to keep the pain at bay. Counting down the days....

    ReplyDelete