Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Survived....

Center block and borders for Holiday Inn quilt

...but did it work? I won't know for a few weeks. That was a not so much fun experience. I have so much arthritis / ossification that the Dr. couldn't get a needle in to where he was supposed to put the steroid. He tried a couple of places before he finally found a spot. That was not fun at all.

On a more positive note, I finished the center of my Holiday Inn project that I was working on at Lois' house. Isn't this pretty? I really love the colors I picked out. There are more borders that go around this center but I love what I have so far. We have our class tomorrow and for once, I am ready!

Lois doing the

Who is doing the happy dance and why?

This is my friend Lois who just finished the last block of her wildflowers quilt. It is beautiful!

2 comments:

  1. I really like the finished piece. However, what did you put that aweful picture up for? Ycks, it it terrible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Holiday Inn quilt is looking really fantastic! Is this from the latest club?

    ReplyDelete