Saturday, May 8, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!

Boy, I have some exciting days coming up. We have my sister-in-law's concert tonight. She is a member of the Twin Cities Women's Choir (www.twincitieswomenschoir.org). Wonderful music...I love their concerts. Tonight is my favorite "Divas and Desserts"...of course you KNOW why I love it. I am a Diva and I love dessert. They sing to me, they feed me dessert...I may never leave. Check it out. Tonight's concert is sold out but there is always the next one. Definitely worth going to see.

Oh but I have next weekend to look forward to even more. My niece Katherine graduates from college. She already has a job and benefits, the whole bit. She is so smart and so good at what she does...great work ethic and deserves all the best the world can offer. I am so happy for her!

Then...even more better...oh, but that will have to come later...

We are starting a signature swap at the Heritage Club. JoAnn and I have signed up for all three groups. We will be making blocks like crazy people! This is going to be a blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment