Sunday, May 9, 2010

Oh what a wonderful sound!

That concert last night was wonderful. I am still singing "I'll Fly Away" much to my niece's annoyance. Good thing Mom is mostly deaf or she would be trying to trade me off for someone that can carry a tune....and keep her in the manner in which she would like to become accustomed. Harumph!

Today is big stuff at our house. Grandma has been taken to brunch by my older sister. My brother and his wife stopped by and my younger sister is here to "hang" with her daughter. Puppy and I are going walkies in a bit, Katie is going to grill some tuna steaks and we will have a lovely meal. Sigh...

Right now I am going to finish the last two Dear Jane swap blocks. That will be a good thing.

2 comments:

  1. I think I can hear you all the way up in St Cloud, and so far so good. Are you sure you are not a pro? You sound like one to me. Oh, wait a minute, that was an ambulance going through in front of our house. My mistake. I don't make many of those you know/

    ReplyDelete