Saturday, May 1, 2010

An update on the Chicken Quilt contest

R to L; Connie Makl, Jeanne Meddaugh, JoAnn Atkins, Deb Kloss
I have to show you the four quilts that resulted from the Chicken Challenge. They are incredible! From right to left, Connie Makl, Jeanne Meddaugh, JoAnn Atkins and me. Aren't these quilts incredible? We are going to send Brenda a challenge in return. We all had a blast making these fun quilts.
The pattern for my chickens came from a free to use pattern on the internet from Sindy Rodenmayer of FatCat patterns. She has the most wonderful designs...please visit her site at www.fatcatpatterns.com. You will be inspired.
EQ7 has arrived! It will be shipping in mid-June but can be ordered in advance for a reduced price. I ordered my upgrade already and am looking forward to checking it out. I love EQ6 and use it all the time. Go to www.electricquilt.com/shop/eq7/eq7.asp to see what EQ has in store for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment