Tuesday, May 18, 2010

WooHoo!

I finished up my job at my current employer today and start my new job on Monday. I am so excited! I am going to be getting back into the Disaster Recovery business and I just can't wait!

To celebrate my temporary freedom, I am going out to lunch with friends...I have a date for Wednesday and one for Thursday. I am looking forward to seeing and spending time with my buddies.

One more exciting thing! I get to go to Quilt Market! That will be on Saturday. I will post about that...Market is very interesting. I love to see all the new stuff.

2 comments:

  1. Woohoo, is right. Now I hope to be able to get quilt camp going again. I really miss having you here for a couple of days to quilt with me. I am even open to having a weekend. Like you could come on Fri evening and leave on Sun evening.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Weekends are so tough because that is when I get my chores done...Let's wait until I have been in my new job a couple of months and then see about me taking a day or two off for quilt camp. I miss sewing with you as well. We get so much done!

    ReplyDelete