Saturday, January 22, 2011

Yeah weekend!

So, fun day so far....I am picking together fabric for Kari's mystery quilt weekend. I am going with Jo Morton (who else?) fabrics in pink and brown. I love her Andover line and the wide stripe that she put out with that line will be my border....and THEN...the fourth block from the Barbara Brackman Civil War BOW has come out. I still need to finish appliqueing the seven sisters block! Oh well, I can pick the fabrics out for this one. I need to stay on top of this BOW.

My sister is coming home on Monday. She will be taken to a nursing care facility for a few weeks. She is still weak, has fluid problems and needs round the clock care. They will get her back into fighting trim...and I can't wait to see her.

1 comment:

  1. Debbie,
    I'm so happy your sister is close to coming home for care. It will be good for all for her to be close.
    Also - I love your new Blog set up with the light background, much happier and easier to read. :-)
    Enjoy your sewing time!
    Jo

    ReplyDelete