Saturday, March 5, 2011

Busy Diva....

But GOOD busy...my sister is much better, has moved to a rehab hospital.  She is walking and very anxious to get home by her birthday.  Let's all pray hard that she gets to leave on or before March 21st!

Then, a MYSTERY quilt!  My friend Kari designs a quilt and teaches a mystery class at Four Seasons Quilts every year.  This year I finally got to go!  I have two blocks finished and love them!  I will put up some pictures shortly.

And finally...there is less of the Diva to love!  I have been working with a wonderful nutritionist, Maria Emmerich, who has been helping Katherine and me change our lifestyles.  I have lost 13 pounds since the end of January and have been eating very well!  I am actually walking out of my shoes and my jeans are clown pants.  I even had to get new jammies...life is so hard!  Let me know if you want more info on Maria, I have her website listed under my favorites.  She is so very helpful!  Has great recipes as well.

More to come...pictures, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment