Saturday, March 12, 2011

Oh yea! Caught up!

I managed to get Lincoln's Platform done last night and have it ready to show you!
I love the Covey Bird Toile print from Jo Morton.  I think this block turned out quite well!  I have the fabrics picked out for the next block as well...hope to get that one done tomorrow. 

My niece and I did some shopping today.  We both got new shoes..she also got a new dress for a wedding.  Then I got to spend some quality time at Four Seasons Quilts.  My Dear Jane group had a work day today.

JoAnn and I are starting to go crazy planning for our trip to Shipshewana.  I can't wait!  I have an appointment with my Massage Therapist (I am a Diva, remember?) for the Friday before and the Friday after.  I need to be sure  don't put any crimps in my back now that it is so much better...don't need to be walking around bent in half.  Oooh those were such bad days!  David has worked miracles with my back!

Big day again tomorrow....making Pumpkin Pancakes for breakfast, running off to see my sister and then pulling all my tax stuff together so I can make an appointment with the tax guy.  It will be a great relief to have it all done.  Oh..then my Civil War block....that will cap it off nicely!

No comments:

Post a Comment