Saturday, March 26, 2011

Good day for quilting!

It is a bit chilly and blustery outside...so staying in and quilting is a good idea!  I have a little project to make for a friend and then my weekly Barbara Brackman block.  I just LOVE baskets so I am thrilled this week to have a basket opportunity!  I decided to applique a handle on it so I have it all ready to go, just need to finish the handle...that is a tomorrow kind of thing.

JoAnn and I are going crazy planning for our trip to Shipshewana...we are taking her car this year and I have to start setting things aside to go into the trunk.  By the time we get home, the back seat is full as well.  We have SO much fun!

My sister has had another setback.  She was supposed to be coming home but another fistula has developed and she is going back to the hospital so her doctor can take a look.  I am afraid she may be facing another surgery.  She is so brave and patient!

No comments:

Post a Comment