Saturday, June 20, 2009

New stuff...

I am pouring over 5 estimates for replacing my furnace and air conditioner. Not so much fun...and LOTS of money. Good thing I have been saving for this for 5 years and more. Man that is expensive but we will be so much more efficient...from 60% efficiency to 97% and nearly the same for the air conditioner. Sigh...I wish it was over already.

The block exchange with my Dear Jane group was wonderful. I have an idea for my blocks that I don't think anyone else will come up with...and my quilt will be quite large (lap robe size) when I am done. I like that idea!

My niece Katie is moving back home. I will be very happy to see her back here. I am sure that Evil Puss will also be happy to have his person back. We need some perking up here.

Have a fun weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment