Saturday, June 13, 2009

Summer is here!

It is supposed to get up to 80 today so I turned the airconditioning on...I cannot take the heat! I am planning to clean a bit and sew a lot. I hope that works out.

We have a block swap in our Dear Jane group on Monday. We are swapping neutral 6 inch Dear Jane blocks. There are 16 swappers. We will have a showing of our Dear Jane quilts in September at the shop. I need to finish binding the Round Robin one and hope to get the Neutral one finished before the show. Good thing we have a four day retreat in August!

I hope all my friends are doing well. My back is still pretty good but I am having trouble sleeping due to pain. I am currently in Physical Therapy and have hopes that I will get past this pain stuff. I am exercising a bit more and need to increase that...I am stuck on my weight loss but I am being a bit lax about the sweets...I am a chocolate hound and just can't resist. I have to get that resolve back and stop with the goodies!

2 comments: